The event will take place @ DEMS on Friday, February 24th.
- 3:30- 6:30- We need VOLUNTEERS to help with food line duties. Also ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETES are asked to stay after or come back and help during this time.
- 5:00pm -6:30pm- Chicken/BBQ Dinner sponsored by Fat Fellas of Newport. Plates on sale for $10. Money and unsold tickets returned by Feb.17th. Proceeds goes towards a new scoreboard for the gym.
- 7:30 pm - Hosting a Staff/Parents/Teachers VB DEMS Basketball game. Admission is $5 per person. Players are asked to donate a case of drinks for concessions. Drinks turned in by Feb 17th as well.
- Boys BB players- Pepsi or Diet Pepsi
- Girls BB players- Mt.Dew or Diet Ms.Dew
- Adult Players- water or Gatorade
- BAKE SALE/concessions- Volunteers needed to donate whole cakes/pies, as well as individual pre-wrapped baked goods. Baked goods should be brought in on Friday, February 14th
Contact Charran Gaskill with any questions: 252-342-1556.
- Raffle- A Beretta A300 Outlander 12 gauge shotgun- Tickets are $10- ask any MS student for purchases. Money and any unsold tickets are due Wed. Feb. 22. The Drawing held during halftime of the game.